Also how often do you connect to a public Wi-Fi hotspot? You know, maybe while you are drinking coffee in your favourite place and looking through last news on Facebook, the administrator of this hotspot is stealing all confidential data from your smartphone. He can be a nice guy but still finds your credit card information very useful. You can avoid such an unpleasant situation with a VPN service.
VPN (a Virtual Private Network) secures your Internet connection to guarantee that all of incoming and outgoing data is protected from third parties. How is that? VPN encrypts signal, making your online activity completely illegible to anyone, and masks your IP address so no one can find out who and where you really are.
I’ll show you how to create a VPN connection on your Android device with an app called Vpnster.
What Vpnster Does?
• Encrypts all traffic on your device for ultimate privacy.
• Hides your real IP.
• Prevents any kind of online activity tracking.
• Defends you from hack attacks.
• Gives you access to media content, video, VoIP, social networks and messaging apps all over the world.
• Unblocks locally restricted sites via your favorite browser.
• Secures connection to public Wi-Fi hotspots.
• Bypasses firewalls while you’re travelling or being at work or school.
• Fast and free VPN connection optimized for audio and video streaming.
The app is really easy to use.
1. Connect to the Internet.
2. Launch Vpnster.
3. Tap “ON” button on the “Protection” screen.
You may choose a specific server in “Locations”. To go there swipe right or tap on a country name on “Protection” screen.
If you are a registered user, you can set up an automatic VPN connection when you are on unsecured Wi-Fi. To do that go to “Settings” (swipe right) and check an appropriate box.
That’s it. I wish you safe Internet!