We are the developers of Hideninja — free Android app which provides VPN to our users — and we would like to share our experience of making good and popular VPN app.
Hideninja is quite young service — it exists a bit more than a year, but we already have 1 500 000 installs and this number is growing up really fast. How so?
First of all, if you are creating a service which suppose to guard people’s privacy, do not violate their privacy! We don’t collect any of user’s data, don’t log their activity unlike a lot of similar services.
Also to keep all traffic safe we use modern and reliable encryption methods such as Blowfish. It provides a good encryption rate in software and no effective cryptanalysis of it has been found to date. We chose OpenVPN as a protocol because it’s an industry standard.
Besides, we always have reserved servers to keep Hideninja working all the time. Thank to that it’s gotten the reputation of a stable service.
Of course, we constantly make improvements, optimize our servers and add new ones to give a choice to our users.
As a result you can have a handy app with some really helpful functions such as:
- All traffic encryption
- Unlimited time, speed and bandwidth of traffic
- Access to media content, video, social networks and messaging apps all around the world.
- Access to YouTube, Facebook, Google, Twitter, Netflix and other locally blocked sites via your favorite browser
- Wi-Fi Hotspot Security
- Access to VoIP apps like Skype and Viber
- Private data leaking and hacker attacks prevention
- Masking your IP address to browse the web privately & anonymously
- Bypass firewalls while travelling or being at work or school
- Connection to the VPN servers in different countries
- Identity protection
We also want Hideninja to be easy-to-use so design is simple but thought-out.
If you want to check the app, you may download it on Google Play
or from Opera Mobile Store.
Wa always happy to hear some feedback, so free to contact us.